To the person filling out this form:
The above applicant has applied for participation in the Antioch Christian Training School (ACTS), a program sponsored by Great Commandments Ministries. GCM, founded in 1994, is an international, interdenominational, Christian missions organization. Serious consideration will be given to your comments, so we greatly appreciate your careful and thoughtful completion of this form. All evaluations are kept in strict confidence and will not be shown to the applicant. Your early response (within 7 days) is most appreciated. Thank you for your assistance!
Please check the following and comment as necessary in the space provided below.
Ability to receive correction:
Ability to make decisions:
1. Which of the following would best describe the applicant’s Christian experience?
2. With reference to Christian service, the applicant is:
3. Does he/she display high moral standards?
4. What do you believe are the applicant’s motives in applying for this program? Check one or more boxes.
10. Do you recommend the applicant for acceptance to this GCM program?